Covid-19 Safety Measures
The health and safety of our Select Office Suites community is our top priority.
We have been working closely with our building landlord and their onsite management team for their health and safety protocol, please see their initiatives attached.
Below are some steps we are taking on our specific floors to help you enjoy a clean and safe work environment.
- Seating: reception areas, lounges, kitchens, and meeting room seating will be reduced where needed to follow proper social distancing guidelines.
- Floor markings: reception areas and kitchens to indicate the properly distanced waiting points.
- Entry doors: propped open to allow for touch free entry during business hours.
- Reception areas: centralized to minimize contact helping to maintain all areas sanitized and disinfected.
- Reception desks: Amazon Show or similar device at each desk for you and your guests to readily reach our receptionist via video/audio
All Select Office Suites staff, licensees, and guests are expected to follow state guidelines regarding the use of PPE.
- Masks and gloves may initially be provided for you and your guests at the main reception area.
All Select Office Suites staff will be temperature screened upon entry each day with a non-contact thermometer. If an employee is feeling ill or showing symptoms they will be encouraged to stay home, visit a doctor and provide a note for clearance back to work.
We ask our clients to follow similar guidelines with respect to their employees.
- Touchless faucets will be installed in each kitchen and restroom.
- Touchless hand dryers or touchless towel dispensers in restrooms and kitchens
- Foot openers for restroom doors.
- Plexiglass separators at all reception areas
- Plexiglass available for client offices, if requested, tailored to fit your individual needs.
- All common areas and client offices will be fully disinfected (medical grade) using e-spraying equipment by a third party vendor
- Ongoing disinfecting via e-spray treatments will be done weekly to all common areas
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations near all elevator areas and kitchen areas.
- Phones will be removed from all meeting rooms. Sanitized and disinfected phones will be provided for each meeting upon request.
Increase in cleaning staff hours as health and safety is our top priority.
Only CDC approved cleaning products for disinfecting and sanitizing will be used
- Doorknobs, handles, elevator call buttons, mailboxes, kitchen equipment/appliances
- Restrooms, kitchens and other common areas
- Sanitizing all mail packages as they arrive before delivering to client offices
- Portable HEPA (High-efficiency Particulate Air) air purifiers will be installed at each reception area and other common areas
- HVAC units will be sanitized and disinfected
Select Office Suites will continue to monitor CDC website for guidelines and recommendations to health and safety protocols. The above procedures will evolve as more information is made available to us. We will continue to work closely with building management to ensure your safety throughout the location.
Wishing you and your families continued good health and safety.
Select Office Suites